– 1 lbs pork loin, sliced (Cut it yourself or get cutlets from the grocery store.)
– one large sprig of fresh rosemary
– 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
– salt, pepper, and garlic powder to taste
– olive oil and grass-fed butter for frying
– Heat a large pan with olive oil and butter.
– Season one side of the pork cutlets with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
– Place the pork into the pan with the seasoned side down.
– Season the other side, flip them when the meat starts cooking around the edges and the underside is browned (about 3-5 minutes depending on the thickness of the cutlets).
– Pour applesauce over the pork. Add rosemary. Let other side cook through (another 3-5 minutes).
– Garnish with rosemary and serve with extra applesauce. [Credit: FreckledItalian.com]