– 2 beets
– 1 golden beet
– 3 cups beef bone broth
– 12 ounces wild caught halibut
– organic micro greens
– Preheat the oven to 400°F to roast the beets.
– Remove stems from all beets, rinse and wrap each beet individually in foil. (It’s ok if they are still wet when wrapped in foil.) Transfer beets to a rimmed baking sheet and bake for 1 hour in the oven.
– Add beef broth to a small saucepan. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
– Add a single halibut filet to the simmering liquid and poach for 7 minutes. Remove and repeat for each filet.
– Remove skins from beets, slice and alternate red and golden beets on a plate. Place halibut filet in the center and garnish with organic micro greens (or organic baby arugula, baby kale or baby spinach) and serve. [Credit: PaleoPorn.net]