Client Of The Month – Brooke BragerMay 25, 2017
Cilantro Lime Chicken with Fresh Avocado SalsaJune 6, 2017
- 3 of the ripest mangoes you can find
- 3 ripe peaches
- The juice from half an orange
- Peel the mangoes and peaches. Cut up the peeled fruit and put in food processor.
- Squeeze half of an orange into the mix. Blend. (You can make it as chunky or smooth as you like, but I prefer mine without any fruit bits in them.)
- Spoon the fruit mixture into popsicle molds and freeze. If you don’t have popsicle molds, just use an ice cube tray and add good old-fashioned popsicle sticks after about twenty-five minutes.
(Credit: www.freckleditalian.com/blog/2013/06/recipe-paleo-mango-peach-popsicles.html )