How to improve your posture in as little as 2-3 minutes per dayFebruary 2, 2018
Smoky ShrimpFebruary 14, 2018
- 18 slices of regular-cut bacon
- 6 eggs
- 2 T chopped fresh parsley
- Sea Salt and pepper to taste (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and spray a 6-muffin pan with coconut oil or butter.
- Create a “cup” in the muffin tin by forming the bacon slices together around the sides (NOT the bottom).
- Crack an egg into each cavity. Bake for about 25 minutes, or until the eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Use a spoon to remove the muffins from the pan.
- Garnish with freshly chopped parsley and serve.