– 4 cups dark chocolate chips
– ⅓ cup pomegranate seeds
– ⅓ cup unsweetened finely shredded coconut
– Place half of the dark chocolate chips in a microwave bowl and cook for 5-6 minutes, stirring frequently, until melted. (or melt carefully in a double boiler)
– Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
– Pour melted dark chocolate onto lined baking sheet and spread the chocolate into a rectangle (the chocolate can be as thick/thin as you want based on preference).
– Sprinkle pomegranate seeds and shredded coconut on the chocolate.
– Place the baking trays in the freezer until hard.
– Break the chocolate into pieces and enjoy!
Note: If using a microwave for the chocolate, place a bowl of water in the microwave with the dark chocolate chips to keep them from drying out and burning. [Credit: CaveGirlintheCity.com]