– 1 cucumber, spiralized (or peeled into ribbons using a veggie peeler)
– juice of ½ -1 lime
– 6 large basil leaves, julienned into ribbons
– handful of berries (blackberries are great)
– kiwi fruit, diced
– 1 tablespoon black sesame seeds (and/or poppy seeds)
– sprinkle of bee pollen (optional)
– sprinkle of coconut (optional)
– Toss your spiralized or ribboned cuke together with julienned basil in a bowl.
– Squeeze your lime on top and toss again, then load the mix onto a plate (or into a bowl).
– Sprinkle on your black sesame seeds then top with a little more basil, kiwi fruit and blackberries (which I halved) and then follow with your other chosen superfood toppings. (We went bee pollen and coconut.) [Credit: TujaWellness.com]