– 1 lb raw shrimp
– ¼ cup coconut flour
– 1 cup coconut flakes
– zest of 3 limes
– 1.5 tablespoons chili powder
– 1 egg, beaten
– coconut oil
– Clean, shell and devein the shrimp (if needed).
– In a medium-sized bowl, combine the shredded coconut, coconut flour, lime zest and chili powder.
– In a skillet over medium-high heat, melt some coconut oil until very hot (but not smoking).
– Fry the shrimp for 2-3 minutes on each side without overcrowding the pan. Remove to a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any excess moisture.
– Sprinkle the shrimp with a pinch of sea salt and eat while hot. Squeeze lime juice over the top for more lime flavor. [Credit: StupidEasyPaleo.com]