Broccoli Stir-Fry With Chicken and MushroomsJanuary 17, 2017
5 Ingredient Peanut Butter Energy BitesJanuary 31, 2017
- 4-6 slices Turkey Cold Cuts (Applegate is my favorite)
- 1 Plum Tomato, seeded and cut into strips
- 2 slices Bacon, cooked and cut in half lengthwise and then cut in half width wise (you’ll end up with 8 pieces)
- 1 Avocado, sliced
- Baby Spinach Leaves
- Lay out a turkey slice on a plate or cutting board (or whatever you want, you don’t have to listen to me).
- Layer 3-6 spinach leaves (depending on size or how much you like spinach) in the center of the cold cut, width-wise across the short side (see picture above because I suck at explanations).
- Layer a few strips of tomato, 1-2 strips of bacon, and 1 slice of avocado on top of that.
- Starting at the left side, flip one end of the turkey slice to the right, over the layers you just added. Then roll that folded side over to the non-folded side on the right to create the roll.
- Just pick it up and eat it. No toothpicks necessary to hold it together.
(Credit: www.ourpaleolife.com/2013/03/turkey-blta-roll-ups )