Balsamic Chicken WingsJanuary 23, 2018
Is Vitamin C the best supplement during cold and flu season?February 1, 2018
Asparagus Soup (Servings 2-4)
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- asparagus spears
- ½ head cauliflower, chopped
- 4 cups organic, low-sodium chicken stock
- Sea salt & cracked black pepper
- Snap ends off asparagus. Shave 3 spears with a vegetable peeler to create ribbons, set aside. Chop remaining asparagus.
- In a large pot over medium heat, sauté onion in oil until translucent. Add chopped asparagus and cauliflower and cook for about 3 more minutes.
- Add stock and bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 20-30 minutes until cauliflower is very tender.
- Puree until smooth. Season with salt and pepper, and serve garnished with shaved raw asparagus and fresh pepper.