Sweet Potato ChipsApril 18, 2017
Mexican Zucchini Burrito BoatsMay 2, 2017
- 4 cups of very thinly sliced seedless cucumbers (i used mini cucumbers)
- ¼ cup of finely sliced red onion
- ¼ cup of fined diced red pepper
- ¼ cup of rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
- ½ teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon of red pepper flakes
- ½ teaspoon of sea salt
Add VERY thinly sliced cucumber, sliced red onion, diced red pepper, and sesame seeds to a medium size bowl. Set aside.
In a small bowl mix together rice wine vinegar, honey, toasted sesame oil, red pepper flakes, and sea salt.
Serve immediately or cover and let sit in the refrigerator for an hour or two to let all the flavors meld.