Cilantro Lime Chicken with Fresh Avocado SalsaJune 6, 2017
Client Of The Month – Pearl SamuelJune 15, 2017
- 2 cups of raw walnuts or cashews
- 2 cups of raw almonds
- 1 cup of raw macadamia nuts
- 1 cup organic raisins
- 1/3 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup organic sunflower seeds or pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 cup organic coconut, shredded, unsweetened
- 1/4 cup of organic coconut oil
- 1/3 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tsp organic vanilla extract
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Mix well to coat maple syrup on dry ingredients.
- Line a large baking pan with parchment paper. This will make clean up so much easier.
- Spread out mixture on parchment paper.
- Heat in oven for 15-20 min. Let cool and then store in a dry, airtight container.
- (I think these could be made into bars if you bake them in a 9 x 9 pan.)
(Credit: http://dontmesswithmama.com/paleo-trail-mix/ )